ERI continues to add features to its cloud-based Assessor Series® based on customer requests.
New in the Salary Assessor®
- Analyze salaries for jobs by level in the Benchmark List.
- Import and save customized lists of areas or jobs in Advanced Reports.
- Includes 93 new job titles (see below).
New in the Executive Compensation Assessor®
- Upload customized hybrid jobs from an Excel .CSV file to the cloud application.
- Includes 4 new job titles (see below).
New in the Geographic Assessor®
- Minimum Wage data are now available for Canada.
- There are 2 options for exporting Minimum Wage data: export recent updates only and export minimum wage rates for any combination of states or provinces, plus the District of Columbia.
- Includes 60 new areas in Mexico, 5 locations in New Zealand, and 55 areas in Sweden (see below).
New in the Relocation Assessor®
- Import up to 20 income levels to the COL Table by Earnings.
- Access estimates from either the local or national expenditure pattern in the Two City Comparison and COL Table by Earnings.
- Includes 17 new cities in Australia, China, India, Panama, and the United States (see below).
New in the Global Salary Calculator
- Enterprise Edition subscribers can now analyze and export data for the 10th and 90th percentiles.
- Includes 6 new areas in Panama (see below).
- Includes 86 new job titles (see below).
New in Salary Surveys