ERI continues to add features to its cloud-based Assessor Series® based on customer requests.
New in the Salary Assessor®
- New templates make importing data to the Benchmark List, Geographic List and Salary Planning table even easier.
- Includes 116 new job titles (see below).
New in the Executive Compensation Assessor®
- The Total Compensation tab now includes data for all executive and director positions.
- In the Customize Executives feature, users can view individual organization profiles for selected comparable companies, including name, CIK, address, industry SIC, and reported peer list.
- New templates make importing data to the Benchmark List even easier.
- Includes 16 new job titles (see below).
New in the Geographic Assessor®
- The new Maps tool allows users to display maps and satellite images for specific locations worldwide and quickly identify the closest matching locations in ERI’s database.
- The new Minimum Wage tab provides hourly minimum wage rates and effective date conditions for each of the 50 states, plus the District of Columbia, and major cities in the United States, all easily exported to Excel.
- New templates make importing data to the Comparison Lists even easier.
- Now includes data for 14 new locations in Australia, 24 in Norway, and 54 in Sweden (see below).
New in the Relocation Assessor®
- Recent refinements to local expenditure datasets allow each base location to have an individualized benchmark housing size to better reflect local housing costs.
- The Two City Comparison and COL Table by Earnings tables now allows users to access estimates from either the local or national expenditure pattern.
- New templates make importing data to the COL Table By Earnings and Estimates Per Diems table even easier.
- Now includes 15 new cities in Australia, China, and the United States (see below).
New in the Occupational Assessor®
- Users can now submit job analysis data to ERI databases (not necessary to complete FLSA or Disability Determination analyses).
- 26 new titles were added to the Occupational Assessor (see below).
New in Salary Surveys
- ERI's 2016 collection of salary surveys, plus the 2017 Salary Increase Survey, are now available by logging into the Salary Surveys application from the cloud Assessor Series homepage.
- The new Salary Surveys application includes export to PDF or Excel features at no additional cost.