ERI Economic Research Institute was founded over 25 years ago to provide compensation applications for private and public organizations. ERI's applications are available to management, analysts and consultants and are now widely used by client organizations (thousands of corporate and consulting subscribers). Subscribers include corporate compensation, relocation, human resources, and other professionals, as well as independent consultants and counselors, and US and Canadian public sector administrators (including military, law enforcement, city/county, state/provincial, and federal government pay administrators).
The following compensation tools are available for purchase on an annual subscription basis.
- Salary Assessor
- ERI's Salary Assessor® provides consensus salary ranges for more than 6,000 position titles as compiled from available published wage and salary survey sources. Estimates may be adjusted for user inputs of salary planning date, metro area, industry, and company size. The Salary Assessor software and databases include position descriptions for job matching. Benchmark listings for jobs by industry, as well as multiple area listings for a single job in up to 99 metro areas, are provided in summary listings. The Salary Assessor includes reliability statistics to meet a Daubert challenge.
- Geographic Assessor
- The Geographic Assessor® calculates salary and cost-of-living differentials between any of nearly 7,000 US and Canadian cities and neighborhoods. The Geographic Assessor summarizes both percentage and dollar differentials between any base city and up to 500 comparison cities at a time. Research for the Geographic Assessor focuses on the presentation of wage and salary structures for each geographic area based upon consensus regression analyses of salary surveys, and also incorporates summary cost-of-living data from the Relocation Assessor®. Users can create immigration prevailing wage reports and analyze potential over-payments using data from the US OES survey.
- Relocation Assessor
- The Relocation Assessor® provides cost-of-living comparisons and reports between any of 10,000 locations worldwide. This application provides necessary information useful for permanent transfers or temporary cost-of-living allowances. User inputs include: spending level; currency, living areas; home rental or ownership (mortgage specifications); home size; family size; tax residency, and number of automobiles, miles driven, and value. It allows rent versus home ownership analyses and provides income tax analyses for 200 countries.
- Executive Compensation Assessor
- The Executive Compensation Assessor® compares salaries and bonuses for more than 500 position titles in the US, Canada, and Europe. Executive compensation levels are calculated based on user input for position, industry, location, pay strategy, executive performance, and salary planning date. Compare your organization’s executive pay packages to competitors, viewing their past compensation packages for top officers, including stock options and benefits.
- Nonprofit Comparables Assessor
- ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor™ compares executive compensation at nonprofit organizations in the United States. Executive compensation levels are calculated based on user input for position, industry, pay strategy, and executive performance. The Nonprofit Comparables Assessor is utilized by the IRS and many states’ attorneys general.
- Occupational Assessor (eDOT)
- This job analysis software provides position descriptions for more than 19,000 position titles. Designed for HR professionals, vocational rehabilitation advocates, and disability administrators, the Occupational Assessor® enables users to test for overtime exemption status and to determine disability.
- ERI Economic Research Institute
- 8575 - 164th Avenue NE, Suite 100, Redmond, WA 98052 USA
- Telephone (800) 627-3697 or (425) 556-0205
- Fax (360) 733-5550, E-mail