The average pay for a Manager Office is $56,955 a year and $27 an hour in Idaho, United States.
The average salary range for a Manager Office is between $41,254 and $69,993.
On average, a Bachelor's Degree is the highest level of education for a Manager Office.
This compensation analysis is based on salary survey data collected directly from employers and anonymous employees in Idaho, United States.
- Manages and organizes office operations and procedures, such as word processing, bookkeeping, preparation of payrolls, flow of correspondence, filing, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services.
- Coordinates activities of various clerical departments or workers within department.
- Evaluates office production, updates procedures, or devises new forms to improve efficiency of workflow.
- Establishes uniform correspondence procedures and style practices.
- Formulates procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- This position is similar to an Office Supervisor, but scope of unit supervised typically involves a larger number of employees and more varied office activities.
- Position requires experience in the classifications managed.
Manager Office Job Prevalence in Idaho, United States
Job family: First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
Job family population: 1,458,380
Estimated population of Manager Office jobs: 8,517
Rate of error: 0.3%
Boise Hills Village, ID, USA
Northwestern Marketing Concepts, Inc.
... management, office assistant, office, jobs, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project ...
Nampa, ID, USA
Staffing Manager, Office Manager, Recruiting Manager, Customer Service Manager, HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, Recruiter, Recruiting, Customer Service, Customer Care, Customer Support, Account ...
Assistant Controller/Office Manager
Post Falls, ID, USA
Blue Dog RV Inc
Intermediate to advanced expertise in Excel. â€¢ Possesses exceptional organizational skills and is an effective time manager and multi-tasker. â€¢ Displays the ability to pay close attention to ...
Nampa, ID, USA
This position could turn in to full-time and office management as we grow! Benefits offered with full-time employment. Company Description Mana Services began in 2007 to assist at-risk youth, aging ...
FULL TIME - Customer Service Representatives
Meridian, ID, USA
Advantedge Marketing Group, Inc.
... MANAGEMENT, ENTRY LEVEL MANAGEMENT, OFFICE ADMINISTRATION, DISTRIBUTION, CUSTOMER SERVICE, PUBLIC RELATIONS, INVENTORY CONTROL, SUPERVISORY, RETAIL, ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, OFFICE, Company ...